Πέμπτη 17 Σεπτεμβρίου 2015

Dream for Memories Trend Design Team

Hi everyone! Today I'm here with a new layout I designed for Memories Trend DT with the beautiful stuff that came in my kit. The photo I used is from my younger daughter's music concert with an amazing Greek children's choir, Rosarte.
The basic element of this layout is the circle. I used Sizzix framelits to create some circles of different sizes which I used as mats and as journaling spots. I also used a mask with pig polka dots for the background. So let's see the creative process!
Firstly, I used the Swiss dot mask which I should say is a "must have" mask for mixed media backgrounds. It's so versatile! So I made some dotted spots using the mask and gesso. I also gessoed the edges of my patterned paper for a more distressed look.
Then with my Cuttlebug and Sizzix framelits (circles) (another versatile product with many uses) I cut 5 rings from patterned papers using 2 dies to create the borders for my journaling spots. Then I cut with the bigger one of the 2 dies the base of my journaling spots from ivory card paper. I also cut my photo using a bigger die and the photo mat from ivory card paper again. You can see the photos below.


For a more distressed look I stamped on the ivory paper using La Blanche music fragment stamp and Robin's egg ink pad. I also used this beautiful ink to distress the edges of my circles, the die-cut leaves, the white flowers and the letters of my title.
After stamping on the journaling spots I glued the border rings.
The song lines that you see under the photo are part of the photo.


The products that I used are listed here:

You can visit Memories Trend store and find everything you need from the list above. I hope that you got some inspiration today. Thank you for your visit! I would love to read your comments! Have anice day and keep creating!

11 σχόλια:

  1. Your creation is very Beautiful! I am jealous you get to hang Seaside. Have a blast for me!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Found your post interesting to read. I cant wait to see your post soon. Good Luck for the upcoming update. This article is really very interesting and effective. 타이마사지

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. 3d69f255e998e21daf51a3acd69ebb5a
    website kurma
    website kurma
    numara onay

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. a63e1084f5ca3ce3b04668af87214658
    define dedektörü

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή